Why should you have your system maintained annually?
For your HVAC system, one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems and unwanted costs is annual maintenance. When done properly, maintaining your system will save you money on energy bills and help your system last longer.
1. Extend the lifetime of your equipment
2. Fewer breakdowns
3. Equipment stays more efficient
4. Maintenance keeps the equipment in like-new working condition.
5. HVAC equipment is very technical and has moving parts. Just like maintaining your car, it is necessary to have HVAC equipment maintained as well.
A Comfort Club Maintenance Agreement Includes:
- Two tune-ups per year: an air conditioner tune-up in the spring and a furnace tune-up in the fall
- A/C maintenance tune-up will be comprised of a 20-point check
- Furnace maintenance tune-up will be comprised of a 21-point check
- 15% off parts and labor for all services
- 5% off all replacement equipment and system accessories
- Priority scheduling
- Discounted diagnostic fee from $65 to $85
- No service call fee
- As part of our maintenance plan, we'll replace the batteries in up to 3 smoke detectors and/or carbon monoxide detectors. Detectors must be easily accessible (no furniture moving and no more than 9' high).
- Avoid unnecessary repair costs and maintain your manufacturer's warranty